Tuesday, July 29, 2008

counter strike??

Guess where I am right now? :)

I’m actually with my guy friends, 5 of them in a cafe playing Counter Strike. They invited me but I declined. :( Why? Though I played CS years before and enjoyed it actually. I already forgot the functions and shortcuts to be used. And I might impede their enjoyment for the whole hour. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not tomboy and a war-freak. I just like that game cause it keeps me alert. Haha.. And they’re good friends actually.

Counter Strike, by the way, is a game consisting of 2 teams, the terrorist and counter-terrorist which a player could choose to be with, or just be a spectator, like me. :) Each team attempts to complete their mission objective which to my knowledge is a race to eliminate the opposing team. Each team starts at the opposite end of the map, armed with its default equipment. Standard monetary bonuses are awarded to the team who wins a round, lose a round, kills an enemy, be the first to instruct a hostage to follow, rescues a hostage or plants a bomb. The players could also buy equipments to replenish used rounds with their money earned.

That’s just what I could remember. I enjoyed it then though. Their shouts of excitement and laughs actually echoes inside the cafe right now. I get to glance into 2 of the screens and be excited with their fights. Friendly fights that is. I envy them. Anyway, at least they enjoyed their game and me here, blogging. :)

No comments: