Monday, July 28, 2008

angel in disguise



This is Macky, my angel in disguise today (he’d probably be mad at me for posting this pix – sorry mac). Here’s how it went: I made my round of reports late last night, procrastinating, so in effect I woke up late and skipped breakfast. Feeling down, sleepy and tired I go aimlessly about my way to Cugman for a task. I was not psyched up to do the task and was pushing myself for it to no avail. I finally decided to do my duty even if my heart was half into it cause I was running out of time. Just then, Macky came running to do his share of duty as well. He was sweating and catching his breath. It was not necessary for him to be there on time but HE DID, because he has a responsibility and commitment to do it, he said. And he even left his chores at home to be with us. Wow! In a way, it encouraged and inspired me to do my duty as well. I am very grateful indeed. :)

No comments: