Friday, July 25, 2008

07.24.2008

Since I have no topic in mind to post, lemme share my day instead.

I hadn’t had breakfast this morning because I woke up late at 6:30. Thinking I would be late for 7:30, I hurried myself preparing my things and for my lunch, leaving no time for a few bites of breakfast. It was already 7:32 in my watch when I left home and most probably the same time of the school I’m newly employed right now. I had to walk about 100meters from our house to ride a jeepney since they had a rerouting, and another motorela ride to the school. When I arrived, I wondered why it was still deserted and only 1 staff and the directress who greeted me at the gate were there. I didn’t know that classes starts at 8AM. Hehehe.. Anyway, that was a good start. Imagine my fear seeing the directress, much more greeting me upon my arrival, at the gate.

Secondly, today was rather a decision-making day of sort. While talking with the directress, she asked me if I could sacrifice my Wednesday afternoon for a one-hour remediation session with my student so there might be continuation in the topics discussed in their school. My whole day of Wednesday were spent in my other work also with the same job but different center which she’s aware that I cannot give up. We’ve arrived at a compromise but she has yet to talk to one of her student and ask her permission first. So I still have to ponder on this.

Next, of the 6 of us in the group, only 5 were invited by our well-loved undergrad instructor to attend his long-planned wedding this Saturday. Take note also, of the 60 something of us in the class, we were the only ones invited. It is indeed an honor. The mass starts at 2PM so either we had to ditch the reception and attend our 4PM class on our Master’s or not come to class at all. And, we had to decide if we had to inform our other member or just make excuses or what cause he might be wondering why we didn’t attend our class that day. Plus the gift. So we met after work and went straight to SM to buy our gift. I’m glad this ones not so hard. Looking at the displays and discussing about its functions and importance, we voted for a dish organizer since its not common to give dish organizers on wedding. And its also useful for the newly weds as well.

Tum tum tum dum… Decisions, decisions. Why can’t it be just black and white? Why does it have to have some colors? Hehehe… Duh… Colors made it all meaningful and enjoyable, right? :)

No comments: