Sunday, July 13, 2008

whattadei!!

Today was rather an unusual day.

1st: Upon preparing to leave this morning, I dropped the other pair of my favorite casual, simple earring and I’m not sure where in my cabinet it landed. Its a silver, small looped earring. Now I can’t find it. What’s left is its other pair which would be useless without the other pair. So for now, while its pair is gone, the remaining loop lies on my earrings box.

2nd: I was with Macky this afternoon helping him with his songs for tomorrow when we decided to fetch the other members and inform them of the line-up. As we were going to the house of our last member, I accidentally slipped beside the pathway and my rubber sandal’s strap snapped. Darn! I had no choice but to limp to our other member’s house. Macky didn’t notice it. As we were leaving that house, he noticed my now snapped sandal and limp, and volunteered that we exchange slippers. I hesitatingly obliged knowing that he’d probably be uncomfortable wearing my heeled, rubber sandal. In the end, I obliged. We were on our way to their house when he took my sandals and walked barefoot. Wow! Such a nice gesture. And he even borrowed her mother’s sandal for me since I still have to go somewhere else.

There it was. Nonetheless, I had a fine day. Chit-chats here and there, smiles at funny and nice conversations. I had bought a new sandal though cause I promised Macky’s mother to return her sandals after my errand, she might need it. :)

No comments: