Wednesday, March 11, 2009

what is they call about Tuesdays??

I forgot. My brain’s not processing the way it used to be. Argghh..

It ’s still the 2nd work day of the week, though it feels like Friday to me. I’m so tired. My hands lost its strength after a struggle from my student on my first class today. She zapped all my energy and enthusiasm to attend to the rest of my tasks. She’s just so hyperactive today that she would throw everything to the floor and my other student picking the thrown things for me. Pour her drink on her shirt and pull her pants down, I’m glad she doesn’t yet know how to unlock her belt. I also have to restrain her so she won’t litter in the hallway, which would disturb other classes. She also has a recurring seizure so I can’t leave her, I have to always be by her side whenever she’s standing just in case she has an attack, at least I can catch her. What a day. Hope your Tuesday is not as tiring as mine.

Work as usual.

No comments: