Tuesday, March 3, 2009

cherished time

At last, at long last. I had a jamming session with 2 of the Cugman Boiz last Saturday night and 4 of them yesterday afternoon. I so missed being with them, much more, doing our common interest, MUSIC. It started off as a practice for our songs yesterday. Macky in his usual instrument, the drums, Ryjy on the guitar and doing the vocals and since Breaker was not around so I did the bass guitar while singing. During our break, we had a role reversal. Usually, it’ll only be Macky and Ryjy swapping roles, but this time, I was part of that swap. I had the guitar, Macky had the bass and Ryjy on the drums for this particular song only. I only did strums, one strum at a time though. Hehe.. I enjoyed it immensely. Then we had our run off.

Yesterday was different though, Breaker was there. He had the guitar, I had the bass and Ryjy had the drums, Macky was on the microphone with another Cugman Boiz who frequently came also for our practices.

I sorely missed jamming with them. I miss them. I’m glad also that they had patience in teaching me to do the bass. Yesterday, while Breaker was strumming, he would shout the chords so I would hit the right string and fret. They are that patient with me. Hats off to them.

No comments: