Friday, March 27, 2009

holy week itinerary

Get this..

Our school’s moving up / closing program will be in the afternoon of April 4 and will end probably in the early hours of the night. Our Mindanao youth camp is set on April 30 – May 4. But its camp training will be on April 6 – 8 at Davao City and its a possibility also that I will be at Davao City earlier, April 5. April 9 – 10 will be Cebu City’s youth camp’s staff retreat in preparation for the Cebu City’s youth camp on May 27 – June 1. This retreat is crucial for Cebu City’s youth camp volunteer staffs. Be home probably on the 11th. Then summer class in our school starts on the 13th, Monday.

See my travel plans on the holy week? My much expected and awaited week-long vacation will never be realized. Hahayz.. But NO complaints about it. This is what I love to do, this is what energizes me at times, part of what I do with the youths. Just have to bear with these.

* I do need to breath, relax and unwind. *

No comments: