Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday-itis

Or what I sometimes call, Monday blues.

Yups.. It’s still Monday, the first workday of the week yet I feel drained already. It’s like all of my energy and enthusiasm were left in my bed pressed down with my blanket. Hahayz..

Last week was torture. Everyday is a battle field. One of my student not only had to be restraint. I had to avoid her spits, punches on my face and upper body, pushes, slams on the wall and even learns to scratch my face. Where did she learned all of these? Imagine having a student like that who wouldn’t even understand what you were talking about. Sometimes I would just want to punch her back to make her feel the pain. Hehehe.. The perks of our job.

Hahayz.. I better get over these. Thinking of her right now makes me want to call my workplace and fake being sick. I want to rest. Treat me for an ice cream will yah. :)

No comments: