Thursday, March 5, 2009

back in the water

Finally had my swim early this morning. Though only for a short time. I might strain my muscles and hinder my energy for my work later. I did the usual; warm-up, laps, drills, underwater and warm-down of all strokes. I almost didn’t make the 22-meter underwater swim. Before, I used to do an average of 4 underwater laps, this morning I only did 1 lap. Hahayz.. I’m really getting fatter and had lesser air. Which gets me motivated to swim some more till I get back to my 4 or 6 22-meter underwater laps (I assumed the pool’s length is 22 meters, as the staff also assumed).

I haven’t been swimming for the past months. Swimming for me meant, laps and drills of all strokes. As if training for a competition, except for the sprinting. No wonder I get short of breath in the underwater this time.

Who wants to join me next time? =)

No comments: