Friday, February 27, 2009

my anime addiction


This is what I’ve been up to. While all else were into Naruto and Bleach or some other anime, I am into this. And while ladies or grown-ups would root for Korean novelas in their free time, I am into this anime. I may already be a grown-up but I still enjoy watching this particular anime and would look forward to faithful downloads of its episodes from my bro. What’s with Gundam anyway that makes me sit infront of my bro’s computer just to watch it, even when I almost got late in my session today? Watching Gundam 00 Season 2 episode 18 “Mixed Feelings” right now, its latest release.

In the picture above is Celestial Being’s ace 00 Gundam piloted by Setsuna F. Seiei and 0 Raiser piloted by Saji Crossroad who initially boarded the ship Ptolemy as a gunner to atone for his mistakes, emitting the green GN particles from its twin drive. 00 Gundam and 0 Raiser fuels the Trans-Am system of the machine, their ace weapon. The other Gundams are Gundam Cherubim with Lyle Dylandy a.k.a. Lockon Stratos, Gundam Seravee with Tieria Erde, an Innovator with loyalty to the Celstial Beings, and Arios Gundam’s Allelujah Haptism with Soma Peries a.k.a. Mary Parfacy, on another unit attached to Arios. Both Allelujah and Mary Parfacy were experimental children trained to be super-soldiers with machine-like abilities in HRL colony, which Allelujah eventually destroyed in Season 1.

Hehe.. I could go on with the story. Pardon me.

No comments: