Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January..

.. indeed is my door to the year.

How was your 1st month of the year? Is it fair or good? So good that you don’t want to part with January and move on to the next month? That’s not what I felt for sure. Though January had been so good to me. It gave me more students, challenging though but a continual learning experience and appreciation for my life and the work He has tasked me. The month’s event also teaches me to trust Him and the people He sent to accomplish the task He gave me. To appreciate the people in my life whom I hold dear and not worry too much for them as they are always taken care of. Though it was only on new year’s vacation days and some days when the flood hit our city that I had the time to stay at home the whole day. The rest, it is either at work, listening to lectures on my master’s program or at church and its activities. However busy and filled those days may be, those were the stepping stones to where and what I have gained today. But despite that, He also gave me time to sit around, smile at things that transpired in the day, blog about it, sing my heart out, strum a little, enjoy the company of my friends, teach someone, exchange meaningful smiles and text messages, etc.

Keeping the smile on to February guys.

No comments: