Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monday blues

I thought I was the only one experiencing Monday blues in my workplace, until I had a chat with my fellow teacher over a break. She relates to me how Monday is a dragging day for her. She would literally drag herself out of bed at times to be early at work. Then get enthusiastic to work on Wednesdays at most.

I had also read a teacher’s blog once about how she would have this Monday-nitis. Having less energy and enthusiasm to work on a Monday.

But today was different, because its a Tuesday and yet it felt like a Monday to me. I haven’t had a holiday since we still had a master’s class yesterday. Arrgghh.. I even wrote on my student’s paper the day Monday, not until she corrected me that I was made aware. Haha.. Good thing she had a good memory.

Monday is always a dragging day for me as well. Tired and looked sleepy after my work. I just want to go straight at home and sleep back, since I also literally dragged myself out of my bed in the morning. Hahayzz.. Who hasn’t had Monday blues?

I might forget that tomorrow is Wednesday already.

No comments: