Sunday, February 8, 2009

missed you guys

I terribly miss the Cugman boiz. Forgive me for rambling about them in this blog, again. They had been a source of joy so maybe more entries may be posted about them, bear with me. Anyway.. It has been weeks that I haven’t talked to majority of them. Though we sometimes see each other in their place but there’s just not much time to talk anymore. Either they are busy with their studies or I am busy with my work and master’s program. Huhu.. I miss them so much. I miss our lakwatsas, I miss our music jamming, I miss our teasings, I miss going to adventures with them, I miss their loud laughs, I miss eating with them, like we used to do. There’s the text messaging anyway, but nothing beats spending time with them. Right now, I’m glad they are fine and doing well with their studies, except for one, and in their life as well, except for two. Though admittedly, I can’t always be there for them, but as much as possible I’d like to be there to give them support. At least in my own little way, I gave them a smile and a light heart.

No comments: