Monday, February 23, 2009

an ice cream would be nice..

What’s my destressor this time? Blog hopping and sound trip while customizing my newly registered multiply account. I went to bed after submitting my assignment online but slept only for a few minutes. My sister woke me up for a question and couldn’t put myself back to sleep again. Though my eyes are still heavy but my mind is so active now. Don’t want to read a book, any book in that. Wanted to watch a feel-good movie, maybe Drumline or any war movies or any one of my favorite movies. But couldn’t find one I wanted so much to watch. So here I am in the cyber world again. Maybe later I’d be in the mood to watch a movie if I still couldn’t get myself to sleep. Hahayz.. It’ll be our last day tomorrow, I’m glad, I’m so glad.

And yeah.. A bowlful or a pint of rocky road ice cream of either Selecta or Magnolia would be yummy right now. Hehe..

Ever got amused what a person could do and want to have to relieve stress or destress themselves? In class, when we can have the time, we’d go online, browse the cyberworld. Or listen to music from our music players. Sometimes I would play Sudoku or read a hand-out. Or just slump in my sit, observe my classmates and not really pay attention to the presentors, except with our professor. As if making her aware that I’m really into her class. Our subject concerns early childhood. Not my area ayt. Can’t relate so much to the topics but I’m learning. There are some also that she pointed out which I could also use with the youths.

Rocky road ice cream puhlezz..

No comments: