Sunday, January 25, 2009

what in the world..

This morning, I witness a lady crossing a one-way street rightly and got reprimanded for it. She looked on the side where vehicles would come and didn’t bother to look the other side as it was a one-way street, of course. When she was at the middle, a motorbike from the wrong way of the street almost hit her. What’s more, the bike driver even had the guts to be angry at her and shouted bad words to her for not paying attention and watching the street. Huh.. The nerve.. He was the one violating the law and even got angry at the innocent pedestrian. What’s wrong with these people?

Last night, as I was on my way to Cugman along DiviSoria, the jeepney I rode in unknowingly hit the right side mirror of a metallic colored Toyota Vios behind us. The jeepney driver attempted to drive to the side as the car behind us also did the same, in effect, hitting the car’s side mirror with the jeepney’s tail. The innocent jeepney driver rode till Cogon while the car driver raced with him to get his attention. When he got the jeepney driver’s attention, he intentionally hit his now damaged side mirror to the reserved tire of the jeepney making more damaged to the now hanging side mirror and blamed the jeepney driver for it. He even demanded the jeepney driver to pay for the damage and replacement. Duh.. Who has the right of way anyway? But in a way, his rage made more damage to his car. What’s wrong with these people anyway? Why are they so stupid?

I remember one time, less than two years ago, I crossed the street fronting Dunkin Donut store in DiviSoria to my waiting groupmates. As it was a one-way street, I looked to my left and didn’t bother to look to the other side. As I was about to cross the street, just then, a bicycle driver shouted at me for being in his way. His wheels already touched my legs. My groupmates who saw the incident shouted at the bicycle driver for being in the wrong side of the road and for being angry. What’s wrong with these people?

No comments: