Thursday, August 27, 2009

work break agenda

We got 5 days off from work starting tomorrow, counting in the weekends. Tomorrow is the city fiesta, a non-working special holiday for our city. Then on Monday, National Heroes Day which is a official declared holiday. Yehhey!! Long break..

And long workday break for me means NO CLASS, more time with friends and dvd marathons. Hehe.. As always.. I have to finish watching the last 4 episodes of NUMB3RS season 3. Other title on my list to watch is the season 7 of 24. Hopefully I could have time for it on Saturday. Tomorrow morning though, be meeting up with some friends of my friend having problems with their thesis paper. Meeting up also with a co-worker who wants to borrow my NUMB3RS dvd. Monday morning, meeting with the boss at school. In the afternoon, be with the youths to plan out our activity for the October festival.

Notice that when I don’t have class or even when there’s extra time for relaxation, its either I’m with the youths or having a marathon run of shows I’m interested in or music tripping? It seemed as though I don’t have any other choices. Are my options limited? Hhmmm.. Or, am I limiting myself?

No comments: