Wednesday, September 2, 2009

longing for home

Work has changed this past 2 weeks. I’m asked to replace our senior teacher who is resigning due to family health reasons. So I had to do an 8AM – 5PM job handling the pre-school children and continuing on with my students with special needs plus the tutorial I have after work, which usually gets me home at 9PM. That’s 11 hours away from home. Darn.. Imagine, I’ll only get home for net, sleep, morning preparation for the work day, breakfast and mess with the things here. Hahayz.. Longing for a respite. Wanted to go for a swim but when it comes to the day and time I had planned to take a dip, laziness overpowers my will. What else do I want to do to relax? Soundtrip with the youths again? Strolling with them? I want to stay at our house the whole day, for once. Wake up late, slump in front of this computer browsing on anything, continue my dvd marathon on 24 the tv series, take a swim, go somewhere, etc.

No comments: