Sunday, August 16, 2009

dvd marathon for turtle speed net

For the sake of this person who wants update on me and my activities (hehe.. peace..).

Well, there’s nothing much this past few days. Work, leisure, food, etc. The internet was slow due to a network breakage in the Southeast Asia area as I’ve read on another blog. So I resorted to dvd marathon instead of waiting and wasting time on the turtle speed net. And much reading on a book about Dyslexia. No wonder I had a slight headache and my eyes hurt nowadays. Ignoring to wear the glasses and continuing on reading and watching much. That’s what I got. Glad I got a restful sleep last night than opting to continue on the dvd marathon of the tv series NUMB3RS, which my younger brother is still watching as of this post, to catch up with me. I’ve talked to one of my friends about this tv series and exclaimed that he cannot relate and is uninterested. Huh.. He made me think I’m kind of weird to like numbers so much and how the characters and producers played it in this tv series. Oh well.. At least my younger bro also liked it. Haha.. Still waiting on my younger bro though to call me so we can watch it together. We almost had the same interest though, when it comes to these tv series. Haha.. Credits to that.

No comments: