Thursday, September 24, 2009

my brain ceased to function for a while there..

Was lining up at the counter earlier to pay for the special paper I bought for our class activity tomorrow. In my hand was my portfolio with its zipper open. I forgot that I opened it so when I flipped my portfolio, all my colored pens were on the floor. And I just stared at it, asking myself, where did that come from and who’s the owner. Gush.. It took me a while to realize that it was mine not until the person in front of me picked it up and handed back my pens. Wheew.. This is not good. I have these episode sometimes. Like my brain cease to function, stopped to think and just rest blankly. Hahayz.. The long weekend I had was I guess not effective as rest days since I had to wake up early those days while vacationing at my mother’s hometown. Well at least, I spent it with my cousin and away from work (eventhough I brought some work with me but failed to continue working on them). Oh well.. More to come of these brain freeze episodes. Hehe..

No comments: