Sunday, September 13, 2009

end of the day relaxation

I may not be at home for 14 hours or so on weekdays. And go for other obligation on weekends. Literally, not always at home. On weekdays, from work, I go to my tutorial then for music practices and dinner. After which, we’d head to DiviSoria with the youths then home. Such busy days for me, specially because I’m still adjusting to my new work schedule of 8am to 5pm. Nonetheless, the end of the day activity were always a mountain top experience. Being with the youths, talking about anything, sharing views and insights though they may be confuse at times and don’t want to bring them to my level of thinking. But I’m glad they are very open as well. Those were moments that even though my body yearns for rest yet it could be relieved by this people, this youths I spend my time with. Priceless, irreplaceable, cherish moments.

No comments: