Friday, July 31, 2009

i cheated with my reward.. ssshhhh..

Finally, I’m done with my reports, but not after watching Star Trek 6 : Undiscovered Country. Hehe.. To say, I rewarded myself in advance with this one.

Back to my topic, made 3-pages and 4-pages report per child and another 2-pages for a new one. Much browsing, scanning and reading through preferences like books, notes, articles on the net, even previous reports I made for my old student and reports from other professionals forwarded to me. Tedious job we say but necessary for the child’s progress, where the child is right now, his needs and capabilities. More so, getting to know the child more and knowing where best to develop and address his skills or learning.

Finished my report at 4AM with some background music from my stored files. In the morning however, continued my reward of finishing the Star Trek movies my brother had in his computer. Watched Star Trek 8 : First Contact and Star Trek 9 : Insurrection. Great movies to watch on a break though.

No comments: