Monday, July 20, 2009

new tambayan

I just discovered this afternoon the Boiz's new hang out place. They invited me over at their tambayan a couple of times for some soundtrip and jamming with acoustic guitars and beat box. Sad to say I hadn’t been with them for those purposes since they held it usually at night, under the stars when it is not raining or in weekdays wherein I’m not able to visit them. But this afternoon, I had finally gone with them since I still had a task to be done before I leave their place.

Guess what. Their new tambayan is in an unusual place yet nice. It was in a small parcel of land, rather a platform in the middle of the river when the water is low, enough for them to gather in a circle. Sweet. The sound of the shallow, rushing river in itself is soothing. Not to mention the music that they make. Really a nice place to relax. I wasn’t able to be with them in the river though because I was wearing a skirt and it would be impossible to scale the dike with a skirt on, even if I do it in barefoot. Maybe next time. (pardon the picture, it was taken through my camera phone)

No comments: