Thursday, May 21, 2009

tonight, lazy night, multi-tasking night

Have things to do tonight to be submitted tomorrow in connection with our seminar this Saturday. But here I am in front of the monitor, chatting with some friends, browsing the net, reading articles, whiling away time, er, rather, wasting precious time while listening to some music over the radio, texting friends and devouring Milo chocolate powder with little sugar on a cup. What a life. As if I’m not busy and clamoring for some more time. I haven’t packed yet, haven’t prepared my things for my weekend travel to Cebu City. Still have to do some laundry and ironing. Haven’t even cleaned my bag and my messy bed. Haha.. So much for the complaints.

And I just put on my eyeglass. Haha.. My eyes hurts these days from too much reading and browsing, not too mention lesser sleeping hours.

No comments: