Monday, May 18, 2009

only for fun at a vacation

Just arrived from my Medina trip an hour ago. Was at Medina, Misamis Oriental for a little family gathering in celebration also of the town’s fiesta. Due to my work and schedule, I seldom had the privilege of visiting my mother’s town. In a year, it would be good if I can visit it 3 or 4 times. Normally, it would be once or twice a year. There was even a year wherein I hadn’t had the time and opportunity to drop by. Anyway.. My visit was cut short due to work tomorrow. And to think that this week will be a busy summer week for me due to the seminar our school co-sponsored.

Anyhow.. Met up with a friend last night at Medina and knowing the person’s asset, I gave the person a task just for fun. It would be to count off the persons laying eyes on the person for 5 days while the person is on vacation at Medina. Hehe.. Just for pure fun, nothing else. I’m excited to know the number at the end of our set period.

No comments: