Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a busy buzzy week

Aside from the fact that it’ll be a week before Cebu Youth Camp begins, the preparations and all, though not more unto physical but more of emotional and spiritual. I still have to prepare my swimming paraphernalia and make sure they are all usable. Haven’t done that yet and the clock is continuously ticking. I haven’t even bought a boat ticket yet to Cebu City in the knowledge that my fellow camp staffs would be joining along. This may have added to my stress. Nah.. This is what I enjoy doing, so why would I be stressed with this?

This week would be a busy week for me, for us at our school. We’ll be hosting a reading seminar this Saturday and the American speaker arrived yesterday. So it’ll be more of a week of entertaining the guest and filling in her schedule with activities. Not to say, I still hold regular summer classes for my student. I might want to ask her and her nanang not to come on some days. Haha.. Anyway, still have to think where we’ll bring our guest on Friday for lunch. One that is uniquely in our city. Plus, I still haven’t prepared my part as an emcee for the said seminar. Grrr.. Not my forte, so understand that I haven’t had the jest to start on it. Maybe I’d do another impormpto or make a last minute preparation. Duh.. Ice cream please..

No comments: