Monday, May 25, 2009

my gratitude to them

Be off to Cebu City in a few hours through the generosity of the Bahinting family. I was supposedly in a boat last night but my good friend Lloyd asked to swap places with me since he’d be the only guy passenger on that plane ride and I would be the only lady passenger in the group to go with the boat. I agreed of course, since it’ll give me extra time here at home and with the youths and with whatever I need to do. I brought his ticket and off he went with 2 guys of our group. Our flight is scheduled probably at 10:30AM, so have to be at the airport by 10AM. By the way, its a private plane owned by the Bahinting’s, a very generous old friends and churchmates we know. They have regular flight scheduled to Cagayan de Oro, that’s why we wanted to hitch a ride. And it’ll save my fellow staff also further expense from their meager budget. My biggest thanks to the family for helping us and giving us the means and opportunity to serve their youths in their camps.

So I would be off for 10 days from the internet world. Tatah..

No comments: