Thursday, January 1, 2009

* * vacation mode * *

My things are still unpacked since I arrived this morning. Still too tired to move around, go about my things, put it back to their places in my dress drawer. My mind is still set on vacationing. Still wants some rest, I want to go back to Club Fortmed, take a dip at their cute pool, mingle with the people, enjoy the scenery and their delicious food, and bask in the beauty of the place. Hahaiz.. I’m still on vacation mode. Work is this Monday, so soon. When will I start to feel like going back to work already?

The conference I attended was so nice. Getting reunited again with old friends who knew the burden of having responsibilities in our areas and field. Receiving their hugs warmth my heart and refreshes me. At least this time, its a different crowd from where I am right now. A different perspective and a different experience. Though the conference was short, I’m so blessed to have participated. It gave me more time to mingle with old and few new friends. Though there were less talks, its message was also catchy and nice.

Most of all, the conference gave me an opportunity to catch up with my friends life. We may exchange text messages at times, but nothing really beats the time spent talking with them in person, sharing in their glory and burden. Glad I have friends like them, though we may be miles apart.

No comments: