Thursday, January 8, 2009

in the mood for..

..dvd marathons once again.. This time its another tv series which haven’t been aired on our local television. I’ve been through with CSI:NY, CSI:LV, CSI:Miami, Criminal Minds, Law and Order and The Unit. Guess I’m an action and investigation buff huh, my siblings are too. Hehe.. Can’t help it, keeps my mind active.

So I intentionally went to DiviSoria yesterday after work to check on some new tv series in dvd format that I haven’t seen yet. Found Gundam dvds but already saw them, thanks to my bro who patiently downloads them to his computer. And this other tv series titled ‘Cold Case’. It was new to me so I bought it out of impulse after reading its cover and checking from the seller that it worked. Though its was a copy of their 3rd season. Anyhow, I’m sure I’ll find this enjoyable too.

Cold Case is about a fictional Philadelphia police detective assigned to unsolved crimes committed many years ago.

So pardon me if I’d be sleepy tomorrow at work or if I’d complain from eye pain.

No comments: