Thursday, October 15, 2009

vertigo

My boss said I have experiences of vertigo lately. It may be a big word, but I’d like to say that I am just experiencing slight dizziness sometimes. It is a balance disorder, the sensation of spinning or swaying while the body is actually stationary with respect to the surroundings. You guessed it right, due to work-related stress, short sleeping hours, short rest time, not eating ice cream as often as I wanted to. Hehe.. Kidding.. Well.. The dizziness and late night sleep due to some work-related works that I have to made me use my glasses often, have some food eside me if I could buy one before I go home, frequent trips to the kitchen to drink water and earphones attached to my ears for company. This may be just this time and until the month is over. Next month is another adventure, another challenge with my students, both preschoolers and those that have special needs. Another learning experience, another opportunity to get to know them better, learn about their ways and on how to deal and address their needs while they are still under my tutelage. Teaching is fun and fulfilling.

I will survive. I will somehow survive.

No comments: