Monday, October 19, 2009

relationship or goal?

Despite the busy schedule and less time to rest. I’m glad there are mountain-top experiences on some days.

On days that my weary body wants to hit the sack already but there’s still something lined-up for the day that needs my attention, time and energy, both physically and mentally. When my throat sores and hurts a little because I used it for 5 hours. When my eyes wants to give up on me on some nights yet is made alive by the smiles the people I work with give. When it is already late in the evening and work duties call me yet it is still relieving to talk to them about my day, my thoughts and anything in between while walking on the street for a ride home. When my brain is tired of thinking, aching and longing to rest. Like right now.

Should I count the number of times my weary body complains or the relationships I forged with the activities I do each day?

‘True wealth comes from the heart and is always only there.’ – facebook

Tonight was another mountain-top experience I had with some friends. Despite the 5 hours straight practise I had, the smiles, laughters and talks we shared over dinner relieved it. Each day comes with different experiences. Tonight was different. It may just be a simple night with just ordinary activities yet it was made different with the people I was with tonight and the amount of stress and pressure I am experiencing right now. Thank you, in a way, for relieving my stress.

I am not prepared for my work tomorrow. Hehe..

No comments: