Friday, June 12, 2009

not in the mood yet

Classes will have a full swing on the 16th at our school. So basically, this week is all about getting to know and establishing a good working camaraderie with the new teachers, cleaning our rooms, decorating, plus another room was added to accomodate the growing number of students enrolling so we had to help out in cleaning that one too. Not to mention preparing for my curriculum as the new roving teacher. Sad to say, I haven’t made one, I’d only be depending on the curriculum made for our regular classes which I’d be coming in on certain times. Laziness got on me plus the hangover from our larag-larag which made me always sleepy and weak. I am late everyday, since Monday till today. Haha.. Instead of coming in at 8AM, I usually arrive 8:30 – 9:00. And be off minutes past 5PM, just like the others. Hehe.. Bad working habit eh. But next week, there won’t be any room for tardiness. I might say, I am only excusing my tardiness since there are no students yet. Haha.. Anyway, I’m still not in working mode. I wish I had more restful week. Because it was as though I haven’t had a vacation or a rest from my responisbilities and duties after summer classes with my student and after our larag-larag. Oh well.. Life must go on.

No comments: