Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i did survived..

.. but not without a kick, a shoe thrown at me and much struggle. Hehe.. My life as a teacher for her. It has been like this since her seizures started and worsen. Depending on her medication, sometimes I can get her to focus and be quiet. At times and most of the time, she would ran around the lobby, sit on the floor, good thing though that our room is not spacious enough for her to roll over. I’d also feel lucky if I couldn’t get a punch, a kick or anything thrown at me. Sometimes, I wonder if she deliberately threw them at me because I was such a nuisance to her school life. Hehe.. On the second thought, she’s not aware and she doesn’t really know that it hurts and that it is bad to throw things at anyone, or even kick somebody, or give a hurtful punch. I salute her nanang for being so patient and caring to her despite everything she had done to her.

No comments: