Thursday, April 23, 2009

that old place

Been to San Francisco, Agusan de Sur last weekend. Was amazed with the progress of that town. Our family lived there when I was yet 2 or 3 or 4 years old. So I couldn’t remember much of the place. The familiar spots though were the DBP branch were my father used to live, their rotonda and a small grocery store where we used to buy goods. We could even pass by their back door going home usually cause it is much nearer to our house. I guess the owner and employees of that store were our friends, why else would they allow us through their bodega and to the back door if they weren’t. I even failed to visit our old place eventhough it was just beside the reception venue. I had a little chat with our old landlady though, she even related how I used to play with his son outside their house and all. I just can’t remember those. I don’t even know her lawyer son. Anyway. Just that. Nothing much. I desired to roam around some more but time was short. Maybe next time. I have a cousin’s place to crash anyway if ever I would visit San Franz again.

No comments: