Friday, April 17, 2009

over the weekend

Yay!! It’s Thursday already and I haven’t completely unpacked my things. Why? I’d be gone again for the weekend. Be traveling again to the town of San Francisco, Agusan del Sur for my cousin’s wedding. It’s a 7 or 8 hours ride by bus from Cagayan de Oro. A very long travel indeed. But I will be reuniting with my relatives at Butuan City, half way through the travel. At least I will have company and folks to feed me. Haha.. I wouldn’t be attending their wedding for some reasons I gave the groom-to-be’s younger brother on his wedding last year, like the travel is tiresome and draining, I have works on Fridays and Mondays (hitting the possible Monday blues), and had to support someone on Sunday on a task. But.. But my cousin and his beautiful fiance asked me to be one of their bridesmaids. Why? So I could attend their wedding and celebrate with them. Blackmailing me. Hehe.. My cousin’s fiance by the way had gotten close to me, since we were both of the same profession. She’s warm, friendly and a great lady too. And I’d be glad as well to be part of their celebration and to witness this important event in their lives. Anyhow, got to prepare my body for the grueling travel and work for the coming days.

No comments: