Wednesday, November 4, 2009

vacation hangover

I didn’t realized I missed my preschoolers until I saw them running on our playground this morning when I arrived. My thoughts were so occupied with my week-long vacation that my work took a backseat for a while. I hadn’t even prepared much for today yet it went well. Thank you Lord. I still have to prepare for tomorrow but my body is still glued in front of this tube. Hahayz.. Life.. Must go on. Still got hangovers from my vacation though, can’t deny that. Still sings that song. Still longs to wake up with the foster family and convincing them to go take a bath so we won’t be late. Missed seeing their smiling faces with their eyes closed. Hehe.. Hangovers.

My preschoolers hadn’t kicked off my school week either. Maybe next week. I still want to savor our weekends and Friday night together.

No comments: