Thursday, October 23, 2008

card acptured

For the first time in 6 years, one of my ATM cards was captured by its machine yesterday. Tried to call the hotline posted in there but to no avail (why would they post it if its unreachable anyway..). And the security personnel was not helpful also. Grrr… So I went back this afternoon to the bank and retrieved my card. It was only then I discovered that my account was already closed. I haven’t been using my card for almost 2 months now. That long! I never even noticed it. It seems only weeks ago that I used my card in paying something. Whew! Anyway, at least I have my card back and plans to go to my card’s opening branch tomorrow to reopen it again. That ATM card has been so helpful to me. Used it for cashless purchases in any SM store, aside from the fact that I put my savings in there. Hahayz.. The perks of life.

No comments: